To get the grant for composing an original score, the projects must :
- Be a short film of fiction, animation, a documentary or an experimental short film (less than 60 minutes).
- Be shot or produced or post-produced in the following areas : Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur, Rhône Alpes or Auvergne
- Present an original music running between 20 to 25% of the global running time of the film.
- All music genres are accepted
- All shooting formats (video or film) are accepted
- The grant for music composition doesn't imply that its production must be done in Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur, Rhône Alpes or Auvergne
- The submission to Alcimé must imperatively be done before the end of the shooting