Can participate to the « Espace Kiosque », candidates presenting a project that does not have a contract with a production yet.
• A refused project by the passed years can not be presented again if it is in the same format. If ever the script has been reworked, please specify it on the first page.
• Those meetings only concerns francophone’s candidates.
• In the preselections, are only accepted scripts of fiction (less then 30’), documentary (less then 52’) and animation (less than 10’) written in French.
• Candidates are allowed to register several projects. Only one can be selected.
• The FIFA will take in charge the following fees for the selected candidates: hotel (for one night) and meals on half-board for two days.
• Each file must be sent in 3 paper copies including a synopsis, the script (typical screenplay presentations), a statement of intent by the author, a resume including contact information of the applicant, the registration form completed and signed. For the animation category, please add: a graphic chart (personage, scenery, ambience, atmosphere, colors) and the story board for at least one sequence. Each file must also be sent by email to Coline Tatoni - Please indicate “Espace Kiosque 2020 + the script title” in object.
• Alcimé is not responsible for the manuscripts entrusted.
• Candidates not selected wishing to get their scripts back must join an envelope stamped regarding the weight of the package. The scripts not recuperated will be destroyed within 6 months after the manifestation.